Ash detection and monitoring.
NORDVULK SUMMER SCHOOL 2013: Remote sensing techniques in a dynamic geological setting, Nordic Volcanological Center, Institute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland. Venue: Kríunes, Kópavogur, Iceland, 17-24 August 2013.
- Dust storm in Reykjavik (29 May 2018) envnatres.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/dus… https://t.co/OaYvRCt6qj 3 weeks ago
- Better educate the sales staff. Transitions are difficult and sales reps must be well prepared. twitter.com/NatureNews/sta… 1 month ago
- Martina Stefani presented her MS thesis work on acid rain due to sulphur from Holuhraun #eruption on Thursday and d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Not the direction we need to go in! twitter.com/IEA/status/993… 1 month ago
- Fossil fuel not really going away is it! nature.com/articles/d4158… 1 month ago