Ash detection and monitoring.
NORDVULK SUMMER SCHOOL 2013: Remote sensing techniques in a dynamic geological setting, Nordic Volcanological Center, Institute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland. Venue: Kríunes, Kópavogur, Iceland, 17-24 August 2013.
- Some interesting facts about London air quality. #pollution #CleanAir. goo.gl/fdcVjh 1 week ago
- RT @UNEP: How does e-waste affect human health? Learn & take the pledge to #beatpollution for a healthier people &planet> https://t.co/7l1W… 2 weeks ago
- Inauguration: Professor Throstur Thorsteinsson - From single crystals to global environmental problems https://t.co/wVdCl1NBTk 3 weeks ago
- Who will control the remote control of the future ! #future m.phys.org/news/2017-09-i… 1 month ago
- Cold region 'tipping point' now inevitable eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… #climate #UAU107M 1 month ago