Ash detection and monitoring.
NORDVULK SUMMER SCHOOL 2013: Remote sensing techniques in a dynamic geological setting, Nordic Volcanological Center, Institute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland. Venue: Kríunes, Kópavogur, Iceland, 17-24 August 2013.
- Dormant giant #Öræfajökull - doing something - more geothermal activity and seismic, but no signs of eruption - ye… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Interesting #climate #tourism phys.org/news/2017-11-t… 4 weeks ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: I apologize to some of you for most of you. 1 month ago
- The US #climate report. Can’t deny the obvious and do not try to, despite clear signals from “above” science2017.globalchange.gov 1 month ago
- RIP - GRACE , satellite gravity mission, comes to an end after 15 years phys.org/news/2017-10-s… 1 month ago