Ash detection and monitoring.
NORDVULK SUMMER SCHOOL 2013: Remote sensing techniques in a dynamic geological setting, Nordic Volcanological Center, Institute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland. Venue: Kríunes, Kópavogur, Iceland, 17-24 August 2013.
- Assessing the Many Influences of High-Latitude Dust #dust eos.org/meeting-report… 1 month ago
- What is the effect on ecosystems? >10% of Earth’s land area experiences artificial light at night, rises to 23% if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @NOAA: With 16 #BillionDollarDisasters totaling ~$306B, 2017 was costliest year on record for USA: @NOAANCEIclimate https://t.co/0Ev9Nj1… 1 month ago
- RT @UNEP: 2017 extends period of exceptionally warm years, first complete datasets show. Last year was the third in a row - @CopernicusECM… 1 month ago
- Particulate Matter explosion: New Year’s Eve 2017/18 envnatres.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/par… https://t.co/gzeP0ajykX 1 month ago